Partner I.T. Support
Quick Self Service system status reports
These reports take in to account and review a number of different basic aspects of your PC. Then highlighting important problems and suggesting how to resolve them.
They look at things like,
Software, Hardware, Updates, Drivers, and a few others.
Highlighting known issues, that may affect security or stability,
like Bad Software or out of date Drivers/Software,
and lots, lots more.
These reports come with an easy to understand scoring system and advice on how to fix many problems. If you would like to know more about them have a look at an Example Report.
How It Works:
- Follow the Direct Scan button.
- Run the newly downloaded program.
- Once completed, a web page will load with the results.
- If you wish to click on Report in the top right and save a copy.
Remote Support System
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote-assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
How to Get Support:
Phone our support team via any internal phone, choosing “Partner Support Services” and then “I.T. Support Desk” from the main internal directory menu (number in internal company contacts list). A member of our support team will talk with you first to determine the nature of the problem.
What do i need:
Access to the following,
- An internet connected computer
- Your Partner ID
- Preferably your Token Chip as well
- Access to a Phone (if using an external phone you will need to have setup remote phone access)
How It Works:
- Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team and they have confirmed your Partner ID, you will be directed back to this page.
- You will then be directed to download the correct client from below and provide your Session ID and Passcode from the App.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
Download Client Connector:
Please choose from the following,